Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just What the Dr. Ordered

I am so excited to be the first to bring to a neighborhood near you-- Guiltless Therapy. Yes, my very happy friends, guiltless therapy. I know you've been looking for me. Well, look no further, the guiltless Dr. is in. And for an added bonus--I'm a minister. How 'bout that! Two for one: a degreed, licensed therapist (3/09) and an ordained minister (10/00) who is not interested in making you feel worse to coerce you to change. This is your lucky day/blessed day--depends on what works for you. For now, tell me about your experiences with traditional counselors or ministers. I might even be able to shed some light on their approaches. I will then share with you the rationale for the approach I call Liberation Therapy--yup--it's about freedom.
Hit me back

No comments:

Post a Comment